VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nehmer Training Guide 6/14/2010

Rate this question

stillhere

Question

As Nehmer comes in to play with many issues and not just Agent Orange issues I thought I would post this here also.

This link below is to the training letter/guide that the VA just send out take look at page 13 for IHD

http://www.nvlsp.org/Information/ArticleLibrary/AgentOrange/NehmerTrainingGuide.pdf

This post has been edited by stillhere: Today, 09:51 AM

Edited by stillhere

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Bumping up stillhere's link-

I think this is here in 2 separate spots already but

I am hearing from a few advocates out )not hadit members)there who are not reading this and they want me to tell them what it says-

That would take hours -132 pages long.

Every advocate should this bookmarked on their PC. I even doubt if the vet reps are up on it.

I

I wanted to add that there is a revised Nehmer Training Guide 09/28/2010 that is 165 pages. I did a search for Nehmer Training Guide and several links down is the revised September 2010. It can also be found at the NVLSP site. I would add the link, but not sure that it would work. This revised version helped me.

Susan

Thanks SUSAN! You are right-

The 09/28/2010 Version came out after the regs went into the 60 day CRA hold.

The Sept version is the one advocates need to hone in onto.

It is in our Agent Orange forum.

I used a specific page of it for my claim.

• HadIt.com Elder

Susan,

Thanks for bringing to our attention.

I found the September version. Will eventually put it in the Training letter forum also. 165 pages will take awhile though.

Thanks again.

fanaticbooks

I

I wanted to add that there is a revised Nehmer Training Guide 09/28/2010 that is 165 pages. I did a search for Nehmer Training Guide and several links down is the revised September 2010. It can also be found at the NVLSP site. I would add the link, but not sure that it would work. This revised version helped me.

Susan

I posted link to the most recent 165 page one in our AO forum here many times and thought that was the TL stillhere had posted-his was the previous one

"Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:11 AM

http://www.nvlsp.org...ainingGuide.pdf

On pages 15 and 16 pf the NVLSP training guide for the new AO presumptives, the substance of FootNote 1 is explained.

It depends on many factors as Rick explained in his email to me.

This might help someone"

By Rick I meant Rick Spataro (NVLSP attorney) who I have discussed Nehmer with many ties over the years and when this came out.