Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Social Chat

Rate this question

Guest DSTARR

Question

I wanted to tell all that new hurricane is headed right at Houston and will destroy are surfside nome at best. I have moved my mother and her things to my home in Donie,Texas. Have several kids that live in Galveston and Texas City. All are coming up here for storm. I prayed hard it wouldn't hit in Texas this year but God has his needs. The Interstate is bumper to bumper this AM.We have room for 10 folks and then there is the meadow for campers to park.No to those that monitor my emails this is not a "sudden" situation.Need a prayer or two for us people this way. Peter I am sure you will get rain at best from this mess. Take care all. DS

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

We are making room for relatives from Galveston and Houston. I lived in Houston for 11 years and we never fled a hurricane but it seems that people are really very freightened after Katrina.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Guest frank
I wanted to tell all that new hurricane is headed right at Houston and will destroy are surfside nome at best. I have moved my mother and her things to my home in Donie,Texas. Have several kids that live in Galveston and Texas City. All are coming up here for storm. I prayed hard it wouldn't hit in Texas this year but God has his needs. The Interstate is bumper to bumper this AM.We have room for 10 folks and then there is the meadow for campers to park.No to those that monitor my emails this is not a "sudden" situation.Need a prayer or two for us people this way. Peter I am sure you will get rain at best from this mess. Take care all. DS
i have a home in bradenton,florida,i can state we never had any problem in 25 years,of course anything is possible i do come to nj in may so i am out of this worryor the storm. the real problem you face is insurance, every one is being dropped,this will cause the real problem,not the storm try not to worry what will be will be, aslong as you all remain ok thst the best thing that could happen our prayers are with you and you family,my god keer you all safe . frank

• HadIt.com Elder

Frank

I live in Tampa. Our time is coming buddy. I was in Tampa during Hurricane Donna. It can happen on the west coast. You are right about the insurance. Pretty soon it will be so expensive or hard to get it is going to hurt the housing sector.