VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I've Been Robbed

Rate this question

witchhouse

Question

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Mr Reynolds with 11 posts tonight, all with a commerical purpose. Please gag him already. ~Wings

• HadIt.com Elder
Just trying to help did not mean to violate the rules.

By registering on Hadit one would think that you had read the rules and agreed to them. What you did tonight was the worse case of spam I have seen in a long time. If you are a man of homor you will not post until TBird has a chance to review what has happened tonight and gets back to you.

For Hadit Members. Please ignore any more posts that do not deal with claims or helping Veterans with Claims. Also we are dealing with this as best as we can.

If you have a comment you may PM me and your comments will be private between you and me.

• HadIt.com Elder
Dear Wings:

I am deleting all his posts except for one to T Bird so that she can see.

Roger that. Pete, thanks for handling this. ~Wings

Guest rickb054
Someone took my name, Social security number, and date of birth. I find out it was stolen from an employee of the VA who stole it from the VA. I am a victim of Idenity theft!!!!

Same thing happened to me in 2003, a va contracted employee workin gthe pharmacy stole my information and used in to open cell phones with over 7000.00 in bills. I was lucky he was caught, and he paid.

• HadIt.com Elder
11 posts to help others weighed against 26,000,000 veterans who's identies have been abused I'm trying to figure out why do some people even try to help others. Pardon me I'll mind my business.

If your "service" was US active duty military and you are here to help disabled veterans for FREE, then you are welcome; otherwise, leave and don't come back. For all we know, you stole our good names and are selling our good names back for a price. ~Wings