Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Any Comments On What

Rate this question

Berta

Question

It is hard to interpret this-

In late July I Irised the VA for status of my SMC CUE claim filed in July 2004 and I had responded to their SSOC in Nov 2009.

Mr Cruse ( who of course is many people who answer the Iris requests) informed me that he had to send my Iris to Buffalo RO for response.I have not heard from them since.

I filed my AO IHD death claim on Aug 2, 2010 reminding the VA that a proper award under this new claim would render my 2004 CUE claim as a moot issue.The new regs altered my whole scenario.

In the Nov 2009 response I made to their SSOC on the CUE claim (I requested DRO Review)I again sent them and listed all of my legal evidence (which they have refused to consider since 2004 -just like the evidence for the 7 years my AO DMII claim took)

and I also prepared and sent them an I-9 regarding the CUE claim with the legal evidence with that BUT

I also told them they CANNOT do a DRO Review nor send the Appeal to the BVA until they correct significant critical errors they made in their last denial letter to me. :blush:

(I bet they just love me)

Today the 800 man -who seemed to know how to read the PC screen said they dont have the new claim in the PC yet-which is OK because they did receive it per USPS But that on August 4 there was movement on the CUE claim and the "case" meaning that CUE has been "re assigned" and is with the Pension Management Center as of Aug 16th.

My question is -this clearly does not involve a Pension but has anyone ever heard of the Pension Management Center?

Does anyone think that perhaps they realized my new AO claim would impact on this CUE so they better do something with it?

or does anyone think they determined that they cannot go forward with a DRO review or BVA transfer because their denials have been bizarre to say the least and I told them they are denying me all of my evidentiary rights within 38 4.3 and 4.6 blah blah and their last SSOC contains critical errors?

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Stillhere, that is what happened to me with Iris and I started to go through the entire Nehmer IHD training letter today(142 pages) and I am starting to believe that -in your case as well as mine-the issue of IHD appearing in our claims has caused a different VA MOS to occur due to someone seeing IHD in the claim.

That is why I hope all IHD AO vets make sure the VA can recognize their condition as IHD right off the bat as heart disease can be termed in many different ways medically.Most forms of heart disease are,in fact, ischemic in nature.

I just will have to wait this out and see what is what on the CUE claim and the IHD claim.

But I get thrilled whenever anything I have sent to VA moves from one place to another. Although that doesn't mean they even have read it yet. :wacko:

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.