Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Wondering If I Should Get An Imo

Rate this question

hulamatt

Question

Where can i get one from? i live in chicago, would prefer if i could pick a psych doc that would do it for free if anyone has experience with on in the area, or any others for cheap, i could probably afford 500.00

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Hulumat

When are you going to find out if the VA decides you are eligible for VA benefits?

went through the hearing and everything, deadline they set, was 11/15/10, came and went and they sent me a letter, asking for evidence, listed what i sent and alot is missing, so i assume they made a favorable decision, but i did not recieve a letter, now trying to get all info into a nice little binder or something and send that thing in, chronilogical and everything, ive been trying last couple days to do this but, havent been able to, crazy mood swings when i start to attempt to do anything, letter just pretty much through me over the edge that they want more info, when everything i gave them is enough, need a freakin lawyer i suppose, but all the good ones say wait till decision before signing with them, my SSA lawyer says he would do it for free, but doesnt think i have a case, i had to tell him about presumtives and everything, so im kinda iffy on it