VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Virus

Rate this question

Ricky

Question

Not the appropriate forum but it will get the most attention. I received over 300 emails today from hadit saying I had personal messages. I deleted all of them but now my Hadit page says I have 52 new ones. I know you guys love me and missed me alot hahahahaha did we get hit with a virus or something?

Ricky

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

the board now sends out private convos notices new post notices if you have a mobile phone it send double copies to that also this has been going on a few days now I think the hamsters in the servers have been doing speed myself it's a plot to drive us crazy it seems to be working rofl

Testvet

Hamesters nothing! That thing must have a pot belly pig in it. Although stoked with xanax, cymbalta and oxy my mind is still spinning!!! I go 18 more just now. Any way to turn it off?

This website has been extremely slow and even stops responding a whole bunch over the last few days.. it's been terribly painful to browse and post for several days..

:huh:

just sayin..

• Founder

Ok again sorry. I think I have it fixed. Please do the following to make sure you everything is set to your preferences. I was actually trying to make it better for everyone, but I did it all backwards, so sorry.

I'm sorry folks I was working with some settings over the past few weeks and I think I've got our notifications all out whack.

Folks you need to go their settings and choose how they want to be notified

Click on the little drop down arrow next to your username top right of board

Click the drop down arrow Choose My Settings

On the left side on that page is Notification Options Click on that scroll down and choose how you want to be notified.

I am very sorry for any hassle this caused anyone.