Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claims Time Frame

Rate this question

Gratefulmess

Question

I have recently contacted IRIS about my TDIU claim filed in March 2010. The response says, "Presently, your claim is ready for a decision and was sent to our rating board on July 1, 2010. Immediately following this stage of the process, your claim is sent for a final review for accuracy and a notification letter is prepared. Once the letter is complete, it will be sent to you via U.S. mail and will also explain our decision in detail".

I am curious if anyone has been through this process, and what kind of time frame I should expect if my claim went to the rating board on July 1, 2010? I deal with the VARO in Cleveland, Oh.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

We all go through the VA process. No one can tell you exactly but Carlie was probably correct.

I have been sent to the ratings board twice. They can kick it back out of the ratings board for more development(been there done that X2).

A decision will eventually be made. The Yellowstone Super Vulcano will eventually errupt again. The real question is which will happen first?

Best regards,

Tyler

Waiting is the game the VARO seem to enjoy...they claim too many claims are coming through. So why don't they act upon the older claims except for terminal of coarse?

Carlie has a more accurate guess.