Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Social Security Victory Finally!

Rate this topic

dav_marine72

• HadIt.com Elder

Hi Everyone,

Still waiting on all my VA appeals but yesterday I finally sighed a huge relief. Social Security judge determined that I suffer from severe degenerative disc disease post 2 failed surgeries at L3-S1, severe depression and anxiety secondary to the spinal condition. She ruled the state agency did not take into account my subjective complaints and that the state examiners opinions that I could work carried little weight compared to the numerous doctors opinions of my disabilities over the last 13 years. The award went back several months before I filed so that was a bonus. It's BS that I had to wait a year and a half but thank God I did not have to appeal this one any further.

USMC 1st Battalion 1st Marines 1st Marine Division 91-95

100% P&T

"The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their nation."

George Washington

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!

Operation Iraqi Freedom 07-08

40% lower back, 10% migraines, 10% depression, 10% dermatitis 0% residuals of right foot, 0% esophagitis & 0% hypertension

"To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow, and his orphan"

- Abraham Lincoln

• HadIt.com Elder

YIPPEE !

Spend your retro wisely.

Thanks. Don't worry it's all going to wipe out credit card debt!

USMC 1st Battalion 1st Marines 1st Marine Division 91-95

100% P&T

"The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their nation."

George Washington

Congratulations on your award!

"It is a terrible thing, when you lose your train of thought and you only have a one track mind"... Me

96C2P/96F2P (old MOS designations)

97E2P/37F2P (new MOS designations)

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use