Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Social Security Victory Finally!

Rate this topic

dav_marine72

• HadIt.com Elder

Glad you got some good news here. Rememer the 5 mths waiting period too. So tell me are these issues the exact same as the ones you were granted awards for from the VA? Were they service related? Just curious as the VA has to have VA documentation and SSDI have to have injuries validated during your lifetime, not necessarily va related. Hope you have a little left after credit card pmts, to get/do something nice for yourself.

Thanks Halos. Yes these are aliments I am service connected for. Whether you call it lucky or not so lucky all of my 12 medical aliments are either direct service connections or secondary. Thanks.

Thank you.

Bravo, Marine! :smile:

All the best with the VA process.

Thanks.

Congratulations on your award!

Thank you.

Good deal be sure and notify VA of your award.

Thanks will do.

Thanks.

Thanks, yes I have 5 months till I hit the 24 month Medicare wait.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

congrats I know the wait seems absurd but there are places i this nation where some people would be really happy about an 18 month wait sone palces wait from 2-3 years before winning their claims and in some cases to be told NO again I am glad you won I also have a bad back but that is not why I am disabled mine is shot from L3-S1

Thank you and your absolutely right. I am fortunate that I received TDIU the first shot from the RO and only had to go to the first judge with SS. It just weighs on you when you look at your family and realize if you don't get this money it's not only hurting you but them too.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use