The Approval Process

Rate this question

Cm Burns

Question

CNP EXAM

DECISION

NOTIFICATION

PAYMENT

IS THIS WHAT IS LEFT FOR MY CLAIM. I HAVE DONE MY CNP EXAMS AND WHEN I CALLED QTC THEY SAID QA WAS GOING OVER THE EXAMS AND THEN THEY WILL BE SENT TO THE VA. I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT STAGES ARE LEFT. THNX IN ADVANCE FOR ALL THE HELP.. I AM IN THE GA AREA SO IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA OF HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE PLEASE ADVISE.... THNX AGAIN

ALSO IF YOU KNOW WHAT A GENERAL GUIDELINE IS OF HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THE STAGES CAN YOU LET ME KNOW.

Claim 1 & 2 /w pension Filed 10/23/2009 CnPs- Dec Phase 10/1/2010 Notification 10/12/2010 Closed 10/15/2010

Claim 3 Filed June 23,10 CNPs- Jan 2011 Dec Phase- Mar 2011 Notification- May 2011 Closed My 2011 (CLAIM DENIED)

Claim 4 Filed June 13,11 cnps-Na Dec Phase- Aug 2011 Notification- ...

Voc Rehab Claim Filed July 2011 Orientation-17 Aug 2011 Found Entitled- 17 Aug 2011 Classes paid- 19 Aug 2011 First Stipen Check- ...

***Under Ga VARO from 2009 - Until Present***

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Thats the basics of it, yes, but it can go to approval, and then be reviewed and sent back to development and more C&Ps could be ordered too. There is no real guideline for each stage. If you live in a state with an RO that does expidited claims that is an option, but you waive some things and it shortens the appeal period afterwards that you have, vs. someone else that didn't do it that way.

CAS

The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a book,and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching. --17 different possible sources, all lacking verifiable attribution.

B.S. Doane College, Mgt Info Systems/Systems Analysis 2008

M.S.Ed. Purdue University, Instructional Development and Technology, Feb. 2021

M.S. Purdue University Information Technology/InfoSec, Dec 2022

100% P/T

MDD

Spine

Radiculopathy

Sleep Apnea

Some other stuff

-------------------------------------------
B.S. Info Systems Mgt/Systems Analysis-Doane College 2008
M.S. Instructional Technology and Design- Purdue University 2021

(I AM NOT A RATER- I work the claims BEFORE they are rated, annotating medical evidence in your records, VA and Legal documents,  and DA/DD forms- basically a paralegal/vso/etc except that I also evaluate your records based on Caluza and try to justify and schedule the exams that you go to based on whether or not your records have enough in them to warrant those)

Cm,

There is no time line between "stages" for the VA, only the VBA claimant has time lines between "stages".

Here's a link for you (to understand the different teams and "stages") that might help to provide the most

accurate explanation.

http://www.hadit.com/veterans_self_help_guide.html

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.