Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nod Time

Rate this question

cannoncocker

Question

Honestly I do listen and follow the advice here but at the time I had my hands full fighting the multiple back problemwhich I finally beat them down and got it granted. Wrong diagnosis really and low ball rating but full grant so a win none the less.

This is an aside, have you ever seem to hit a wall where everything you send at them, and without time to even read the evenvelope they come back with a denial, to everything regardless. It seems like a synyndrome of some sort. It has been that way since I won through DRO on the back. They really did not want to approve that. Curious if anyone else has come across that scenarrio?

If this sounds good, so I will print of the IRIS dialogue, reprint my nod on th 21-4138 and print a nod on a 21-4138 regarding the denial for time since I made sure it was mailed via verifiable mail and reorded on IRIS. I will copy the receipts return receipts. I neglected that, which of course I shouldn't have but like I said I was full on with my back. Now I have the time I'll give this a run.

At the time it was a long shot but now that I have gone throught teatment and the VA Contract Examination, which I would use to open the claim up if they continue the time denial, was as bad as they get, The VA doctors laughed and wanted to know if they had the right patient. Physical markers on my body were incorrect among other things. Reality is they had the answer and were there to ret4rn with that answer. But it is sufficient to open it back up. since the recorded all those mistakes in the SOC.

I would say multi task but Idid not have the , haha, SOC.at the time.

Thank you guys for this information.

Edited by cannoncocker

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images