VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone Else Experiencing Technical Difficulties With Iris System?

Rate this question

Sergeant G

Question

The last two times I tried to send an IRIS inquiry (approximately three weeks apart), I received an error message. The last one said: "The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers." Is anyone else getting error messages? Thanks.

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I have the same problem also, called the 800# and they said they have problems to, this has been going on for two months for me.

Hello again, I have tried IRIS on seven different computers, I get the same BS including at the library which is a shame, give it and take it away. I guess I will call the 800 # HAHAHAHA, or my DAV rep. (right)

I just got a response back from IRIS with no (computer) issues. One last thing you can try. Whatever you did the last time, try something different: For example,

Try this link:

https://iris.va.gov/scripts/iris.cfg/php.exe/enduser/home.php

It should go to the Va without a proxy server.

Still not able to get a response from IRIS.( 2 plus months and still not working) I get the following error code: va iris cgi error.

I have tried 6 different computers; Apple/PC/ and Phone with the same response each time. I have followed all the IRIS instructions and have used IRIS in the past with no problems.

Well like i was saying so much for this great part time pick and choose working system, I guess what I have been witness to in my endeavor with the VA, it does'nt surprise me that it does not work for all vets. I"ve been trying for three months to log on IRIS. I would say I used about eight different computers. I wasted nine hours or more on this overated system. I did everything that they told me to do except throw away eight computers that I used. Sometimes it makes me think that they have a special code in their main frame when my name pops up !!!!!. I give up on that, its a waste of my time. It works for some of our beloved VETS which is good, more power to them. But sad to say not for me. I guess I pulled the short straw, snake eyes, "ene meany mine moe catch a tiger by the toe you get my drift".

I just tried IRIS today, they have made changes to the site, I sent my inquiry and I did not get a CGI ERROR, but i did not get a response back instead I got a statement saying soc # used, email address used telephone# used. what the ?