Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E Benifits Question

Rate this question

COOL BREEZE

Question

I recently have been sending NODS, ect to the VA and today noticed a open claim that stated"Freedom of information act/privacy act request claim." What is this for? Did my stupid VSO submit a claim for me and screwed it up , forgot to submit some important document that I was to sign. I states medical info received. I am sending my own request for reconsideration with an explanation of what I was claiming, missed medical info and a detailed explanation including that I had an ignorant VSO who I have replaced.

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

someone please tell me how you got access to your files or claims. also are you a veteran or spouse of deceased veteran. I have called everywhere trying to get access to my appeals claim and I can not find anyone who can help. I received my authencity in July and got logged in but nothing after that.

I am actually a veteran, served 20 years in the service. What I did is I went to the VA and they enrolled me, they have to authenicate you so you can apply for a password to utilize the full e-benifits-i beleieve this is a level 1 or 2. Once this is done, you can go online and see all your claims, appeals, and if you get disability pay , the amount as well. There also many other helpful links on this site. What I did was to go to the enrollment center at the VA, they will walk you through the process. Any futhur questions feel to let us know