Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rubber Stamps

Rate this question

shag

Question

Well, I guess you could wonder what's wrong with the VA if you are in my area... It is as simple are readin, and writin, and rithmetic. Believe it or not,,,either these folks can't read or they are just rubberstamping denials. Anyway,,,I thought it might be a lot of other things (you name 'em, i tried to use them to explain this) but that can be the only reason. You guys can and some of you maybe should continue arguing with idiots, they made me quit. If you ask me,,,if you didn't have a stressor, the VA here will certainly give you one while attempting to murder you (indirectly) by stressing you to the point of heart attack. Of course, they will claim they had nothing to do with it. By the way,,, I TRULY believe this. not that anybody but me cares... The first solution is to fire the nuts in rating for not being able to read the "English" language.

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Please if you have a particular problem that you need help with, please let us know and someone on this site will give you some good advise. Blanket rounds across the bow will not help your situation nor will we be able to help you. I think everyone on this site can understand your frustration. The VA is not perfect in any way, neither are we. End the end it all comes to evidence and time. You have to have the evidence and the time to wait and you will prevail in the end. It may take 1, 2, 3, or more years and make it's way to the top.

Thanks guys,,,but most of you know that I have been following hadit.com for some years. Not to be a wise alec,,,but I do understand evidence and persistence. Hey, but when the evidence is in the service record, plus a government "B" reader opines after three different tests, plus evidence that my ship was in dry dock being overhauled during the period that I was on it, plus I worked six months as a fire watch and apprentice welder, plus the name of my welder, plus the names of the people I worked with while in dry dock, plus mri confirmation, plus, plus, plus...... what other evidence can I present? Thanks for any replies.

It's human nature to ask,

why,

are you trying to increase your service connection if you are already rated at the maximum high?

I understand and sympathize with you all the way.

But, the worker bees at the VARO probably do not.

I have service connected medical conditions that I have never tried to get recognized by the VA because I'm TDIU and P&T.

I get severely stressed whenever some jerk calls me a liar or uses fabricated BS to deny my claims.

BTW, my medical records simply state that the VARO has caused my PTSD symptoms to become worse.

I could sue the pricks if I wanted to.

Pressing the issue further will do me more harm than good.

When you have a service connected medical condition, that could someday cause an early death at any age, hopefully at 160, your spouse and descendants could apply for more benefit money based upon the service connected demise.

Go for it and don't let anyone talk you out of it.

It's legal, moral and justified.

sledge