Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hello !

Rate this question

gp747

Question

Hello all you wonderful vets,i am still around ,but i ahve found a hobby that really keeps me busy long hours. What i have gotten interested is taking apart and fixing old computers.

It is really fun for me and i just need some more old computers. Any way t_bird will get on me if i do not say somrthinf about claims .

My advice for antone new here is listen to these good folks and NEVER GIVE UP !!

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Hello all you wonderful vets,i am still around ,but i ahve found a hobby that really keeps me busy long hours. What i have gotten interested is taking apart and fixing old computers.

It is really fun for me and i just need some more old computers. Any way t_bird will get on me if i do not say somrthinf about claims .

My advice for antone new here is listen to these good folks and NEVER GIVE UP !!

where do i send them?

skunk,

You can usually go buy stuff like that by the lot at a local Goodwill or Salvation Army.

Where I live they sell it by the lot full (container full) Mon thru Wed.

People bid on the lots and get them anywhere from about 20-50 dollars.

You can also put an ad in a little local neighborhood paper reading something like:

Did your old computer system crash and burn and you just don't know what to do with it ?

Give me a call and I'll pick it up for no charge.

It will be donated to a program that helps a disabled veteran.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

I am a member of a group of graphic designers and they are always looking for some place to recycle their old macs and some PC. If you have a website or some message and contact you would like me to relay to them please send me a PM and I will post it to the group.