Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Any Nehmer Legal

Rate this question

Berta

Question

If you have copy of the entire NVLSP Training letter under Nehmer - I am asking how you interpret pages 117,118,119 as to IHD in any past VA decision.

I have email from NVLSP lawyer I discussed this with but sent him email for another question.

My question is-

do you understand the Final Stipulation to indicate or strongly suggest that whether IHD was formally claimed or not-for SC in a past claim-

if the VA rated it as NSC (and possible gave a % on the rating sheet) than this would be a denied IHD claim (for retro purposes)

at least that is what I think it says-and what the NVLSP lawyer meant-

This regards Footnote 1 in the Stipulation as that references "ratings decisions voided by the Court's May 3 1989 Order ".

Any thoughts?

Edited by Berta

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

It really comes up in my initial claim of 2003 which I hope gets settled sooner than later.

In 2003 I claimed DM2 and chest pains and burning and numb feet based on exposure to Agent Orange. I was granted DM2 which I already had a DX for an PN lower dxed by my CnP and ED. On my chest pains they denied saying that after a simple treadmill test I did not have heart disease. Even though they had a letter from a echo gram that I had a 50% LFE. I appealed late 04 and after another CnP in Sept.05 I was denied again.

In Oct. less than 30 days later I had 2 heart attacks over a weekend and had to have ER angioplasty and stent placements with blockages of 100% 70% and another at 50%.

This is the claim I have in for Nemher and an earlier effective date of 2003. From the get go the VA has denied all the claims and appeals as heart disease and stated they could not find any???