• donate-be-a-hero.png

Any Other Training Letters?

Rate this question

fanaticbooks

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

http://vets.yuku.com/topic/48076

Well,

As of today, I don't think I have any others to input in the VA Training Letter Information topic on VBN.

I think I have found all I know for which to look.

If anyone has any copies or links for others, PLEASE let me know to look or else arrange somehow to get a photocopy via email attachment (somehow) to me.

If it is not too long (10 pages or under), I don't mind if I have to actually retype the document into WORD in order to transfer to the topic. I've already done that for some of them.

Typing is like playing solitaire or a computer game to me--not a hardship.

Anyway, anyone knowing of something somewhere that would be useful, please let's try to get it on the topic.

FINAL NOTE: If they are old and even rescinded, they still might have value by having more detail than more current documents. Don't dismiss any of these letters just because of that.

Once they are in the topic, than I can always put a note about status.

fanaticbooks

Edited by fanaticbooks

www.howtoassemblevaclaims.com

A free guide for researching, organizing and assembling a va claim. Now upgraded to include suggestions for VONAPP and Social Security Disability.

• Answers 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Well, thanks to WINGS, I put more stuff on the VA Training Letter topic on VBN.

I still have a couple of items I'm working, but they will take some time to complete.

Did a whole bunch of others to get them out there.

Enjoy!

fanaticbooks

http://vets.yuku.com/topic/48076

A free guide for researching, organizing and assembling a va claim. Now upgraded to include suggestions for VONAPP and Social Security Disability.

• HadIt.com Elder

I think I found some other fast letters awhile back by searching the net under V.A. Fast Letter and then doing another search under V.B.A. fast letter. I seem to recall seeing a fast letter on either inferred claims or implied claims for example. I think I might have seen one on secondary hypertension. Robert White has a website where he states veterans should search www.va.gov under Memo's and search that same website under Fast Letter.

• HadIt.com Elder

deltaj,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I did note and started looking under your suggestions. Think I may have found a couple of things, but have been finishing up WINGS site group. Last one of the Fast Letters was posted to VBN tonite.

Just the California training of VSO to go. That will be awhile, 100+ pages.

However, I did save a couple I came across from your suggestions. I will now check THEM out and continue researching using those words since I wasn't able to finish exploring.

Thank you for suggesting.

Any other suggestions are very welcome.

fanaticbooks

I came across this trng ltr dated 14JUN2010... Hope it helps. At least it gives us some indication as to why the awards may be slow to come...

Check out all the entries that need to be inputed

NehmerTrainingGuide1.txt

• HadIt.com Elder

Thank you Thomas. I already have it posted. Please let me know if there are any others. It is nice to have people keeping an eye out as they look for stuff.

fanaticbooks