Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssdi Decision Made?

Rate this question

stillhere

Question

Well went to the SS site and clicked on the application status thing. Put in the social and my number and waited for it to say still with DDS and in review. But this time it says Decision Made! Of course does not say what it is!

Went to their version of the 800# that like the VA does not tell you anything! After a bunch of prompts I get a live person and ask what my status is and tell her I am calling because the online site said a decision has been made. She tells me wait for the letter after a bunch of holding!?!

So my question to those that have been there and done that what do you all think I am looking at??

Thanks for replies and Merry Christmas to you and yours for the holidays!

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Crossing my fingers for you!!!!

"It is a terrible thing, when you lose your train of thought and you only have a one track mind"... Me

96C2P/96F2P (old MOS designations)

97E2P/37F2P (new MOS designations)

WELL I'll be!! Just to clear all things up I went to my bank account on line and THE MONEY IS THERE!!

Only 2 months retro but hey it is there! I will just wait on the letter!

Now just need o keep myself healthy enough to enjoy this for a few years! my wife actually sees to that part you will not let me do hardly anything and really gets on me when I do!!

Thanks all for the help along the way! John I think it was said I should be a slam dunk! Guess he was right! I did all my own paper work applied online and sent most of my records in. They did have me go to a shrink and a hearing test but that was it.

Goes to show you can get awarded the first time IF the conditions are there and you can back it up! man I am so relieved I am going to have to calm myself down or take a pill!

Filed July 20th approved Dec.20 not bad I guess!!