Big Brown Envelope !

Rate this topic

usmc0105

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! But what did you get awarded?

"It is a terrible thing, when you lose your train of thought and you only have a one track mind"... Me

96C2P/96F2P (old MOS designations)

97E2P/37F2P (new MOS designations)

Congrats.

If you are set up for direct deposit just keep checking your bank. Get a username password from your bank and you can check it online. If you want to try to figure out how much it will be, go here:

http://www.vba.va.gov/bln/21/rates/comp01.htm

Remember, if you are getting retro, you cant use this years rate for 4 years ago..you have to figure each year seperately. It is a good idea to check their math, if I recall Berta said they made a mistake on hers..and guess what..the error was not in her favor. I think she eventually got it corrected.

No deposit yet but did get the big brown envelope !!!! MAN what a blessing! I hope that means the lump deposit is coming soon !

Congratulations Usmc0105!

CHR49

Congrats.

If you are set up for direct deposit just keep checking your bank. Get a username password from your bank and you can check it online. If you want to try to figure out how much it will be, go here:

http://www.vba.va.go...ates/comp01.htm

Remember, if you are getting retro, you cant use this years rate for 4 years ago..you have to figure each year seperately. It is a good idea to check their math, if I recall Berta said they made a mistake on hers..and guess what..the error was not in her favor. I think she eventually got it corrected.

70% PTSD

10% Tinnitus

All others defered

Back to 2010

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use