Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Still Waiting

Rate this question

OIF VET 844

Question

Claim start date: May 6th, arrived at the rating board October 20th...filed for financial hardship November 27th and now im still waiting someone please help me with this process!! called and got IRIS and they basically told me to continue to wait in the Little Rock RO..this is ridicoulous..my claims are left shoulder sublaxation with possible bony Bankart, bilateral patellar, Subscapularis tendonitis, Low back strain, and PTSD..someone please chime in on what they think about this process and possible percentage?!!! thanks

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Just be sure all your documents and claims are at the VA. You can't really hurry them. You just have to wait. Have you had C&P exams on all these issues?

Yes I've had all C and P's back in July and PTSD in October..and I'm trying to be very patient but its hard!

Just be sure all your documents and claims are at the VA. You can't really hurry them. You just have to wait. Have you had C&P exams on all these issues?

• HadIt.com Elder

You should have heard by now. If you can go to the VARO without to much effort you should go and ask to see a Councilor and have them look into it with you sitting across the table.

If that is a problem you might want to call and ask for an inquiry into where your file is and at what stage it is in. 800-827-1000

Good Luck

I've done all the above...! I went in to the VARO back in December and actually sat and spoke with an counselor and the only thing he basically told me was to "continue to wait, the average time here at the Little Rock RO is about 6 months" here it is going on 9 months still havent heard a word, but your in the decsion phase 'still' this is nonsense..IM THE VET!!

You should have heard by now. If you can go to the VARO without to much effort you should go and ask to see a Councilor and have them look into it with you sitting across the table.

If that is a problem you might want to call and ask for an inquiry into where your file is and at what stage it is in. 800-827-1000

Good Luck

yes sir...the only thinkg i know is that my claim has been at the rating board since Oct. 20th and that I have been at the decision stage ever since then!! please advise

You still have a right to know where your file is.