Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The World's First Electronic Medical Bracelet

Rate this question

carlie

Question

I am posting this in claims research so more people will see it.

I am not affiliated in any way with this company.

I have not yet tried this new product but to me it seems that it would be wonderful

for many people.

The last time I had a medic alert bracelet engraved they couldn't fit half

of the stuff on there that should have been listed.

Anyways, I saw this today (at Walgreen's $21.99) and think it could be beneficial to many people

that have an extensive list of medical problems,medications, allergies, et...

http://www.medicalhistorybracelet.com/

The World's First Electronic Medical Bracelet

CARE Medical History Bracelet—

the world's first and only personal USB drive-integrated wristband pre-loaded with essential medical history and life-saving data.

It's immediate and secure personal data that takes just seconds for medical facilities to access in an emergency.

With your health history in hand, emergency medical staff can expedite care, avoid medical errors, provide life saving

treatment immediately and possibly save a life.

It's the medical information you want every doctor or emergency medical team to have when your life or the life of your loved one is at risk.

CARE Medical History Bracelet helps prevent dangerous drug interaction and medical mistakes while expediting medical care and saving precious minutes that can make a world of difference.

This powerful and easy to use software lets you enter your complete personal health history then simply downloads it to the computer ready device in the band.

Millions of Americans live with chronic medical conditions.

From asthma and allergies to heart disease, diabetes and Alzheimer's disease, accurate and safe medical treatment demands

access to the information providers need to make proper decisions.

Health care professionals believe the powerful CARE Medical History Bracelet can help save lives in a medical emergency or catastrophic situation.

Hundreds of thousands of Caregivers, are already putting the CARE Medical History Bracelet on themselves and the people they love

so that if the time comes, they're ready.

The CARE Medical History Bracelet makes managing healthcare information—including emergency medical data—easier.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Hello Carlie, Thanks for posting this. I too have a med alert bracelet that I dont have enough room to get it all on there . Only most o fthe important stuff. I am wondering if this must have some water proof or water resistant properties. I certainly like the idea of it. Thanks again. God Bless, NEVER GIVE UP. C.C.

Hello Carlie, Thanks for posting this. I too have a med alert bracelet that I dont have enough room to get it all on there . Only most o fthe important stuff. I am wondering if this must have some water proof or water resistant properties. I certainly like the idea of it. Thanks again. God Bless, NEVER GIVE UP. C.C.

I have been wanting to buy a really good medical watch, that can read out my blood pressure, heart rate, etc.. and if it also carried more medical info, that would be nice. MY problem is the good ones are expensive... the cheap ones look like toys, plastic, large, ugly, and extremely cheaply and badly made..

a good one seems to be almost $100.00. I was hoping to finally win my claims and buy a decent one...

Thanks for this info Carlie. I like the fact that you can get a medical history card (size of a credit card), a medical history keychain or bracelet from the online site. I always carry my wallet so I like the card option, whereas my wife prefers the bracelet. I'm going to pass this info on to all of my friends and family.