COOL BREEZE

Question

DELETED

Edited by COOL BREEZE

• Answers 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

PS, anyone else out there that knows about this change of appointment procedure and is in the "flow(knowledge) please chime in if you have anything else to inform us other then what I broadcasted. They made a terrible mistake going into deep detail- I wonder if they knew or care that I was in a terrible hurry to get out and post this.

• HadIt.com Elder

No, but if they make it any more trouble to get appointments I may just not even go anymore except for PCP. I have no parking at my VAMC. I must take a shuttle bus from remote parking rain or shine.

I have an appointment at VAMC Tucson on the 12th. I will report any conversations about future appointments.

I agree with you about the covered parking!!! That money would have been much better spent adding MORE uncovered parking!!! Every time I am told that we can' t do or have this or that because of funding and walk out and see all of the massive construction going on with no appreciable rise in veteran population in the Tucson area, I go nuts! A very short trip for me.

I have an appointment at VAMC Tucson on the 12th. I will report any conversations about future appointments.

I agree with you about the covered parking!!! That money would have been much better spent adding MORE uncovered parking!!! Every time I am told that we can' t do or have this or that because of funding and walk out and see all of the massive construction going on with no appreciable rise in veteran population in the Tucson area, I go nuts! A very short trip for me.

I wonder who we can report this as misuse of tax payer money-fraud. Spending money for crap like this when veterans are trying to get an appointment or waiting to get into the system to be seen. And they don't have money for doctors? Don't forget to ask about this book-the VA clinic gave it to me at the briefing.

Edited by COOL BREEZE

COOL BREEZE:

Is this the book they gave you?

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item43a709ed70

It is the 2011th version-says southern Arizona care system on the front-picture is a little different. I believe this just a newer version that all vets are supposed to have. I wonder how eveyone is going to get there copy. A VA clinic issued mine at an appointment this week

Edited by COOL BREEZE