Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

When Vso & Vet Not Communicating

Rate this question

autumn

Question

when a vet feels a vso/pva isn't communicating, then what?

vso hasn't returned calls to questions in over 2 weeks. secretary says this, says that, i told vso you called, etc. very well could be a good reason why no phone calls returned. he was traveling they said, then he was sick, then he was busy visiting hospitals, etc. but it leaves me a bit weary.

whom does a vet turn to then?

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

been doing this for awhile. a former analyst so research i can do when feeling up to it

>>If you negelect to send in certain paperwork, it wont work

got a letter from VA about paperwork, called and faxed VSO about it, never heard back about it. so tonight i'm dong the letter with supportive docs and mailing it to RO tomorrow. taking a chance it is correct.

I prefer to go to my VARO and try to get a "Date-time-stamp" copy for my supportive docs & letters. If it's too far, or too much of a hassle, then I would at least send all correspondence to VARO certified return receipt requested, with tracking.. Unfortunately the VA has been known to make documents disappear...

Best wishes,

Cmdr. Bob

"it shall be remembered"...

"We few"

"We happy few"

I prefer to go to my VARO and try to get a "Date-time-stamp" copy for my supportive docs & letters. If it's too far, or too much of a hassle, then I would at least send all correspondence to VARO certified return receipt requested, with tracking.. Unfortunately the VA has been known to make documents disappear...

Best wishes,

Cmdr. Bob

yes, me too. i spoke with my VSO yesterday. we're sending new supportive docs, registered mail. i'd never send anything to them un-registered. i always get a signature from them.