VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Mississippi (Ms): Jackson

• HadIt.com Elder

Jackson Regional Office

This topic was created to try to help veterans who use this regional office. It is designed to offer a way for them to possibly help each other or band together to possibly get services improved.

When commenting in this topic, please try to do so constructively.

1. Mention reason for interacting with this regional office;

2. Give your pro/con on this interaction;

3. Without betraying private information, try to offer information or warnings that might be helpful to others when dealing with this office.

4. Please do not give names, phone numbers or addresses of specific persons at this office. If you do so, the post will be deleted.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had to talk to the "suicide lady" this past Monday and during the course of the conversation she alluded that I may owe them money, I should use my Medicare if I want the health care I demand, and talked endlessly about OCD not in relation to VN. In short, she was on a sabotage mission just like all the providers at the hospital. Stay away from Burris.

• 2 months later...

I have been in the In patient mental ward in Jackson. It is mostly made for people on Drugs or alcohol dependancy.

As if I didn't feel bad already, the staff treated me pourly because I had suicidal thoughts. I will have to do something else if I have those thoughts again.

But they group you in there with all sorts of people, and you feel really alone.

I wish there was a safe place that I could go when I feel really bad, but in Jackson, MS, I don't think that exist. I am not sure what constructive advice I have to put on this post.

However, if you are a VET in Mississippi and need someone to talk to other than a professional, you can always message me on here. -or- a VET anywhere that needs to talk about PTSD and depression.

Tom.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use