VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Failed To Show

Rate this question

Armyvet328

Question

Hello all,

I was scheduled two sets of appts for my exams. Due to some unfortunate events at the time, I was not able to make any and the va decided on my claim. They gave me 0% for two amputation on my fingers and a rating of 10% on my PTSD. Now I have proof of all and when it happen and my diagnosis by two separate dr.(one being in the va prior to exam)

Now I understand how I did not make my exams they came about my decision.

Now I went to go file a request for reconsideration and I noticed when I got home it was a NOD.

I need help now! Does the NOD make a difference to a RR.

I'm just tryng to get my exams again. I have proof of the trouble my family went thru that caused me to miss my exams, but the lady at the VA said they don't need it. What can I do to try and get some exams rescheduled again?! Thanks

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Welcome to Hadit. I would write the VARO and ask if I could take the C&P and for them to reconsider when they have all the evidence.

The same thing happened to me, I failed to receive the appointment letter (probably threw the QTC letter out because of junk mail) and they denied my AO claim. I appealed by letter and they answered and set up a new QTC appointment. Don't be too concerned, you'll get through.

Edited by john6012

Send a letter to the RO stating that you are not appealing the decision at this time. However, you are requesting and will be available for a C&P exam. If you have medical evidence that the rating is incorrect or that you were low balled you can ask for reconsideration. Reconsideration must abe accompanied by medical evidence, otherwise it is consider an appeal.