Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Alternate Methods For Checking For % Disability

Rate this question

COOL BREEZE

Question

I was a little bored and needed to do something to keep my mind off the waiting game.

After a bit of researching I would to share a possible work around of looking for current disability upgrade..

I use Mozilla firefox , also works on into Explorer.

1. Log into e-benefits in internet explorer

2. Click on apply for benefits

3. Scroll over to the middle of the same page -select benefits explorer

3. Next page shows your profile with current disability on left side

Also, I guess this would apply if you have a current VA loan, not sure if you don't have a loan(Doesn't work on Fire fox)

1. Go to benefits links

2. click housing

3. Click VA home loan certificate

4. On bottom of my VA loan it showed my current disability pay

Disclaimer- Whether or not this gets updated when you get an increase is unknown at this time.

Edited by COOL BREEZE

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I had recently completed a detailed response to the folks that run e-benefits and also by message to them concerning a few issues. They informed me they never knew that there was a problem. I also advised them it would appreciated if they could now that they were informed to post a message on there site letting vets know there was an issue and that you were working on a fix.

Today, the site has been updated-

"-Our apologies. The Benefit Verification letter, which shows disability rating and payment amount, is currently unavailable. We are working to restore it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."

As folks probably know by now I do spend a considerable amount of time getting issues fixed such as this not only on this site, but on quite a few other sites. When I am not doing so I research pro se legal matters as well. I use direct methods, not a 800#, But I go straight to the source that actually handles the problem. They eventually provide the contact #'s and determine that the issue needs to be rectified.

And I hope that everyone has a good weekend and enjoy Veterans day next week-don't forget to fly your flag!!