• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

These are all of the blank C & P exam sheets:

http://www.vba.va.gov/bln/21/Benefits/exams/index.htm

Go to the Gulf War exam section.

Also it would pay to go over the VA Training letters and Directives, in that forum, to see if anything on this exam worksheet or Gulf War disability has changed.

There is considerable info here as what a "qualifying" disability is for GWV claims and we also should still have an archived SVR show I did on the nine new Gulf War presumptives.

While those nine presumtpives involve primarily residuals from infectious diseases, it pays to consider them if a GWV could claim a residual from any of these.

Edited by Berta

This training Letter might help:

Are you talking about a registry exam or a C&P exam? there is a different between the two. In the registry exam you should have had some paperwork that you filled out that you will turn back in when you get there, do fill it out and bring it back. They will do some blood work and some chest X-rays. They will do a quick exam ask you some things then tell you none of your problems are due to your time in the gulf war.

Make sure to ask them how long it will take to get your letter from them on the registry exam. By regulation they have to send you one of the findings. From that send them back a letter of any thing you disagree with.

Hello, can any one tell me what to expect from the Gulf War syndrome exam i have next week.

joker

Edited by Gulfvet45