Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hypertension

Rate this question

Billyboy

Question

Well I heard from Dr. Bash and he told me it would cost around $3000 for an IMO. Now he did tell me we would need to talk and that may change, go down. He said it would depend upon how complex my case would be. He also told me his success rate was 80-90%. The way my luck has been I would be that 10-20%. So I am contemplating! The 2 Vet offices, not associated with the veterans, don’t spend the money. O what to do. bill

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Jstacy,

I realize Bash is a Neuro Radiolgist. My DDD was degenative disc disease of the spine. I have an IMO from Bash on this that is worthless. He just says a few lines about the spine and his opinion that it was reinjured in service. He does not state a strong case nor offer proof, just his opinion.. At my C & P for appeal the doctor says more than likely reinjured in service. I am 70% for Stress/depression and medication. Bash did not mention stress nor list all medications or even refer to treatment records. A post awhile back asked for Bash's success with Vets. I do not recall seeing a lot of them. I speak from experience as I used him, you almost used him. You can not be sure what his IMO would have been nor how effective. Bash is more interested in money and self-acclaim. He talks alot better than he writes. NOW, in my experience and own opinion I would advise NOT TO USE Bash as he charges way to much for his IMO. Anything more than a couple hundred dollars is too much.

Anyone who used Bash please add your comments and outcome.