Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

At Payment Center

Rate this question

sparkle

Question

Just called my ssa office and asked when my first check and back pay would be released was told check was still at payment center. She said that's all she could see in her system. Now a man called me yesterday and said I was approved and also told me the amount of my back pay and what I would get per month and letter will be coming soon. Not sure she knows what's going on or maybe she's new. Have any body been told this? and if so what happen after that.

*Sparkle

Edited by sparkle

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Yes - soon after there was a SSA deposit to my bank account.

Carlie u the best and always have the answer I am looking for. Girl you make me feel so good. Carlie my bill are coming left and right. I was in hope that I would get it by Friday of this week but if not all I can do is wait and wish for the best. Thanks, sure feel alot better!

*Sparkle

Shouldn't be long now, Sparkle.

Keep them wolves at bay & you'll see your reward! :smile:

Good morning my friend, just called ssa and was told that they released my back pay today. guess I may see it by Fri or Mon that what she said or will be getting 2 thousand more than I was told the first time. Will get me first ssd check on dec 14th woo hoo this is a good day for old girl. now I can go get my leaf blower. Notorious the wolves are dead at ssd, now have to work on getting off me at the VA. Put in for IU and was also told this morning that it will not take the 2 years that was told to me but I can deal if its one year which wii be Aug 9th of 2012. God is good and he is always on time!!!