Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vso Tucson Az

Rate this question

CShock

Question

I utilized a VSO in CA and now that I reside in AZ I had been contemplating utilizing or contacting someone at the Tucson office as I have had zero success receiving a response to an IRIS inquiry in a month. Perhaps that doesn't seem long but had a simple question regarding updating a contention and why it has taken 5 months without an update.

I wanted to inquire if any has dealt with this VSO and whether I would be wasting my time seeking their assistance on this matter.

Thanks

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

I think getting a local VSO would be a good idea although your old VSO could help you if they wanted to do that

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Thank you, I did contact the local VSO and the gentlemanI spoke to stated he has been waiting 8 months for a response from IRIS...I guess that's PC for "wait in line son, one day you number will be called" after mine of course. :) HA!

Well, I just got an IRIS response Dated 17 November letting me know due to the back log, bla bla,bla. Funny-I already have a decision so just to let you know that an IRIS if you do get one is totally worthless. There is a link somewhere that you can do this your self. If I find it, I will post it unless some one else post it first.