Success!

Rate this topic

bunkerbuilt

Congrats! Please post what the results are for!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to everyone on this site for their input and guidence. I received 20% for right shight dislocation(sublextion) service connected since it started in my active military service and I was discharged for it. I later had to have shoulder surgery to repair it after my discharge. I started the process in September 2011 and I received the decision on December 10 2011. I hope this helps. I know that alot of people are waiting and have waited for a long time, which is why I feel very blessed and lucky to have this decision reached so quickly. Having said that, I am still going to fight for the rest of my benefits. This is a good start! I will also assist others in their fight as wel!

Edited by bunkerbuilt

Also request a copy of your c-file. You may find some additional claims that you may have missed by the notes they that are enclosed in your file. In mine, they stated Veteran didn't request to be service connected for side affects from medication and pain. That will be another claim done after my current appeals are done.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use