Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question On Dro Hearing At Varo

Rate this question

oldman273

Question

Hey it has been a while since I posted but I have a hearing at the VARO that I requested before the claim goes onto DC. I put in for IU on the claim that my SC Back and last of 3 surgeries the last one was a 3 level spinal fusion. I have submited from the Nuero surgeon who wrote in his opinion I am P&T disabled. The letters along with all of my other medical evidence from the hospital and my theraphy were submited when I put in the claim.

Any one have an idea of what else I am missing and how long after the hearing should I know the results. Thanks for any suggestions. I am 90% totaled right now with 60% for my heart 30% for migraines 40% for my back. 10% for my hypertension 10% each leg for nerve damage from my spine. I hurt my back on active duty and after 3 surgeries my back kills me every day. About the best thing so far for me has been the unusal warm weather we have had this winter is the biggest break I have had. I worried so much last summer that the winter was going to slam me. I am hoping to get all of my claims over with so I can move south soon. Thanks again

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

HI! Welcome back, I go by Mystic and thats why I live in Florida. If you move here, check out the Gulf Coast, around the Venice area. Sarasota.

YOU WILL LOVE IT. It looks like a picture post card, year round. You should google these 3 beaches, in images and such: Venice

Beach, Nokomis Beach, Siesta Key Beach.They are all beautiful in their own way,but all with ten miles of one another.The water on

the Gulf doesnt get you battered to death like the East Coast sea.Land, houses are much more affordable. Temperatures are

temperate year round. We still have to put up with highs and lows of the barometer which you'll find is the source of MUCH of us

Chronic Pain peoples misery, but still, warm/hot is good. I hate the humidity, but whaddya gonna do. They dont call its Heavans

Waiting room for nuthun and old folks didnt get that way bein stupid! WE have an excellent set up. All ya got to do is get your hiney

down here. OH! Before I forget, when you do your google on each of those beaches add "drum circle" to each beach title and you'll

see some really cool stuff. We are still a bit of a secret here. Palm Beach/Miami thinks theyve got it goin on, but they dont know about

us. We've got all they do for a portion of the high price, HA! Steven King lives over heah. Did a book based on this section of the

good ole U.S. Good luck with your claim,and again WELCOME BACK! Mystic

Hey Thanks I am looking at Florida every one tells me Florida or Arizona for the weather. I have a place up here in SC I have sold off all the stuff that theives can steal (I hope) I am looking to relocate some where warmer than here. We have had such a warm winter here I should not complain that much but the temps are on the way down for a few days. I have the one appointment coming up the 23rd and I am done. How is the Veterans Hospital down there which one do you go to? Thanks have a good one. Also Mystic does Florida give the veteran the tax break like SC does? I am lucky I am selling my home and keeping the farm and old farm house the taxes are nothing on it here. Adios thanks for the advice.