Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E-Benefits Question

Rate this question

eganusn

Question

Hey all Got a question.

I have full access to ebenefits, however since I had access, if I try to access my claim status, it always says "error, cannot access information at this time". I have called the ebennies tech support, peggy's number, and the access number for dpmd tech support, and I always get ""I can access it, I don't see

why you can't" and nobody can see what can be done.

Any suggestions?

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

medic, yup, I used a friend's pc and the same issue. I guess I'm going to have to go to my local VARO and see if that's what the issue is; that being they didn't load my information for me to see. But that still bothers me, especially if tech support and "peggy" can see it, I don't understand why I can't. I have done everything possible, including lowering my firewall level, clearing out all caches and cookies, and making sure the correct certificates are in place. I am truly puzzled.

After doing a lot of research, this problem is 'for sure' on the e-Benefits side. The problem occurs no matter which browser/PC is used, etc. Also by using a different PC/internet connection and you keep recieving the same error, you pretty much rule out a problem on your PC.

eganusn, I sure there are quite a few of us wanting a solution for this. Can't wait to find out what the VARO tells you.

• HadIt.com Elder

Who is your internet provider?

It's remotely possible that the provider is causing the problem, or is somehow "blacklisted".

Try accessing E-benefits from one of the computers at a VA facility.

Chuck75, I use comcast currently, I'm not its on their end. I checked and rechecked everything, and I do believe its the VA end that is not updating the information. ebenefits tech support and peggy have no clue.

BobH, I agree fully with you. I haven't had the chance to go to the VARO this week, but I intend to next week.