Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Had My C&p For Fibromyalgia Today

Rate this question

usmc89

Question

I arrived at the facility today at 10am appointment was at 10:30am. waited 5 mins and my name was called. sat down he ask me questions mainly about my meds i was on that was helping with my fibro i told him no, but here is the list that i was on and failed he said you failed all i said yes from Cymbalta,Tramadol,Gabapentin,Lyrica,Savella, Metaxalone, failed Physical therapy and trigger point injections. Then he said i read all of your doctor notes for the rest then he told me to get on the table and he did my tender points. of course he hit everyone of them. then he said i agree with your doctor you have Fibromyalgia. i am thinking thats it!?!?? then he said he is a good doctor i know him i said you know him ? he said yes he used to work here at the VA and he trained me he is very good now he is making the big bucks on his own and i said yes he dose. then he said i am sorry you are in so much pain keep going to him he is the best. I am thinking this is my lucky day but with caustuon of course.My Doctor said i was Cronic and will be like this all ways and the VA doc agree. still can't belive it. oh and the exam took all about 6 mins. i will post the C&P exam up in about 1 week.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Having confirmation of the diagnosis from the C&P doctor is great. Did you ask/he tell if he felt the condition was service connected?