Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Do We Have A Delete Button On Posts?

Guest Berta

I see the post windows have changed-

????

I could not seem to edit something and then made two posts of the same thing and couldnt seem to figure out how to delete one of them,----

I am getting used to the board but there are plenty of times I sit down, click on hadit, and then wonder what the heck it all means----

I also have trouble remembering where a topic was- so I diligently search for it ,and of course I usually forget what topic I was searching for anyhow but Nevertheless- I continue to search for it-whatever it was-

I know that doesnt make sense-

This is from my VA induced PTSD----- I swear -years of dealing with them can alter one's mind!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Not sure! Have not used this version. May take a few days for all of us to get use to it again. But yes there dose seem to be a few changes in this updated version.

I'll see if I can play with this reply after posted. And it so add in a edit of what can see. :unsure:

Edited....

Well I can see the delete, edit, quote and reply buttons in the lower right on my screen after posting. Did you not see that?

Edited by Skipdawg

US Navy Vet 1983-1989
*** Won the fight.

Fought the VA 1988 - 1996
Fought the SSA 1994 - 2002

Hadit member since 1996

• HadIt.com Elder
I see the post windows have changed-

????

I could not seem to edit something and then made two posts of the same thing and couldnt seem to figure out how to delete one of them,----

I am getting used to the board but there are plenty of times I sit down, click on hadit, and then wonder what the heck it all means----

I also have trouble remembering where a topic was- so I diligently search for it ,and of course I usually forget what topic I was searching for anyhow but Nevertheless- I continue to search for it-whatever it was-

I know that doesnt make sense-

This is from my VA induced PTSD----- I swear -years of dealing with them can alter one's mind!

---------------------------------o-----------------------------

Berta:

After reading your above post ... I laughed the hardest that I have laughed in a long time. :unsure:

The shame is ... that it is soooo true ... but you REALLY put it in a very funny light.

Magoo :blink: .. aka ... Bill

<b>... Magoo ... </b>

<b>... At this very moment ... many in the U.S. Military are in ... "HARM'S WAY" ... please, let us NOT forget them ...</b>