VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E-Benefits Dmdc 404 Error

Rate this question

cyberdave

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Anyone else getting a DMDC 404 file not found error on e-bennies? Not the usual site down message a DOD DMDC error.

Just a different message for the same old - site down.

Yeah, usually just get the other down for maintenance. But, DFAS and e-bennies are giving 404 errors (file not found) which is weird because they both use the same portal but login is a different page.

Somebody pulled the big cable that is marked "don't pull".... oops did I do that?

I tried to log on tonight and had the same problem. My thoughts are they are doing some tweaking and it's down.

It may be your browser I use google chrome and get that message but I can open up internet explorer and it works just fine. Just thought Id share that bit of info along!

Yep, I rebooted my Google Netbook and it worked fine. Weird thing was, it gave the same error on our laptop until it was rebooted also.

• HadIt.com Elder

You may see similar things here and there. It has to do with various DNS servers and, most likely, the changes needed to fully implement IPV6.