Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

30 To 70%

Rate this topic

Moody

Hell yeah I just checked ebenefits and it looks like the rated me at 70% I should be getting the letter soon I hope but anyway I am gonna take this as a win how long will it take for me to get my back pay and also they did not add my wife or child how to I go about gettin that fixed thanks this made my day week year I am soooooo happy its over.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Moody! If your not a retired vet....retro pay usually shows up pretty quick usually before the letter does = keep an eye on your bank account.

Here is the form to add dependents (I know the word is not "politically correct anymore"): http://www.vba.va.go...21-686c-ARE.pdf

If you already submitted the form and it is showing they received it.....I don't have an answer for ya as to when they'll fix it......in time they will and will have to give you the retro difference for that as well.

Congrats again and thanks for your service! Always a good day when a vet get's what he deserves and earned.

Edited by USMC5811

“A nation reveals itself not only by the men it produces, but also by the men it honors, the men it remembers.” - John F. Kennedy

I got my letter today and the increased my % on some things that I wasnt ecpecting and didnt rate me on things I thought they should have be overall I am very happy with their decsion and cant wait for the money as I am and have been ready for a job change

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use