VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

An Appeal?

Rate this question

SpcDearman

Question

Hey guys I have a question. for the life of me I cannot seem to figure ePeggy out. I spoke to them after the new update and Peggy said something that gave me pause. She said something about a 2004 claim that I had in. I do not remember anything about this but vaugly remember something. (I know that sounded strange,) She said that it was an appeal. I may have attempted to enter another claim in 2004 (mental health and stomach issues from Ibuprohen). How do I find this out without sending me to the first stage of claims (lol). Should I simply call peggy back and inquire upon it? Thanks

Dearmeat -----

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

If you are worried about slowing down your claim at the VARO and your appeal is at the BVA, you can contact the BVA and ask them the satus of your appeal.

But.. Anything and Everything slows down your claim. Working your claim..not working your claim, asking for more benefits, not asking for more, (then your claim is abandoned). I dont worry about "slowing down" your claim...the VA does that all by themselves with or without our help.