Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Upgrades Coming....again

Rate this question

USMC5811

Question

Being that it is Friday....I went on ebenefits to check to see if there has been any movement on my or my husbands claim - nope. Noticed they have it posted that the site will be down this Sunday for upgrades....I really need to get a life because I'm actually looking forward to seeing what this upgrade does - hope it's nothing like the last one - which stressed more then a few people out:)

On a side note...I got a response from an IRIS I sent. The cut and paste answer that they sent of course did not answer my question at all...not even in the ballpark. I swear they don't even read them - just assume a vet is asking where their claim is in the process. I did not ask that question at all - but they answered where my claim was.....ie., the normal time in this phase is usually 137 - you have been in that phase for over 400 days - too bad for you:P

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

A nickles worth of advice on updating dependents on eBenefits.

If you go in there, you have to verify and update all dependents, if you only update say the school information on your 18 YO Son, but don't do anything with the other dependents. eBenefits and your local RO will decide that you told them you were never married. Ask for the divorce papers for the marriage they say never happened and generally screw your records up but good.

I have lived it!