VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Waiver Of Regional Office Consideration For The Amc?

Rate this question

qwiksting

Question

This may be a dumb question, but i am gonna ask for some input. If I had a claim at BVA, and it was remanded to the AMC should I submit a Waiver of regional office consideration to the AMC? I submitted one to the BVA so do I need to submit another one? I sent new evidence to the AMC today (Thank you Hoppy!!!) but should I send another waiver? If I do send the waiver in, where do I send or fax it to? what happens to my claim? Does it go back to the BVA?

This is a link to my BVA claim:

http://www.va.gov/ve...es4/1224885.txt

Thank you for overlooking my ignorance.

Accordingly, this matter is hereby REMANDED to the RO, via the AMC, for the following action:

Edited by qwiksting

• Answers 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

No, they have not cited anything from him. If they did, that would be admitting I have a service connection. All the evidence I posted was in the "Binder" along with Dr. Counselmans dbq/opinion/statement. They read his, i wonder why they didnt read Dr. Denby's letter? There is more evidence in that binder than just what I posted. I just posted the most glaring evidence. The other evidence was VA medical treatment records/endoscopy reports with pictures from 2 different VA Gastro Doctors, and 1 from Dr. Denby (board certified Gastroentologist) my private gastro doc.

I have wondered about the binder evidence. Does anyone think it will make it to the BVA in one piece, or, could it possibly be missing some important evidence when It gets there.

Edited by qwiksting

No, they have not cited anything from him. If they did, that would be admitting I have a service connection.

Well if his letter / opinion is not listed anywhere in the evidence section

of the decision/SOC/SSOC,

then it has not been factored in and they are not allowed to ignore this evidence.

Do you have some proof that you submitted this specific evidence to them,

if so I would surely remind them of it and make it be of record.

JMHO

Thats what I am talking about. How do I know they didnt just rip it up and throw it away at AMC? So that it wont make it to BVA

How can I get proof of mailing a binder of evidence to them. I have the fed ex slip, but other than that how do i make proof they got it, and not ignoring it?

Edited by qwiksting

Thats what I am talking about. How do I know they didnt just rip it up and throw it away at AMC? So that it wont make it to BVA

How can I get proof of mailing a binder of evidence to them. I have the fed ex slip, but other than that how do i make proof they got it, and not ignoring it?

That's the type of thing usually listed on a cover letter (by using

plain paper or a 21-4138) as enclosures.

Example

See enclosures:

Item 1 - VA C&P exam - Dr Poo Poo - 10/18/73

Item 2 - Medical Opinion - Dr Withabrain - 11/19/74

Item 3 - MRI Results - Takemymoney Diagnostic Center - 02/17/75

"I have the fed ex slip," That is proof enough.

"I got a brown envelope from bva today telling me they have my case back"

So much for the VA response period I guess.............forget the statement I prepared.

I fully believe the BVA will definitely review all of your evidence.

The contact number for BVA is here somewhere and the BVA ombudsmans email addy....will find tomorrow for you.

I made double sure the BVA had all of my stuff.

You will have time to check that they got it all.I sure Hope the BVA got the binder.