VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Waiver Of Regional Office Consideration For The Amc?

Rate this question

qwiksting

Question

This may be a dumb question, but i am gonna ask for some input. If I had a claim at BVA, and it was remanded to the AMC should I submit a Waiver of regional office consideration to the AMC? I submitted one to the BVA so do I need to submit another one? I sent new evidence to the AMC today (Thank you Hoppy!!!) but should I send another waiver? If I do send the waiver in, where do I send or fax it to? what happens to my claim? Does it go back to the BVA?

This is a link to my BVA claim:

http://www.va.gov/ve...es4/1224885.txt

Thank you for overlooking my ignorance.

Accordingly, this matter is hereby REMANDED to the RO, via the AMC, for the following action:

Edited by qwiksting

• Answers 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Here is my AMC ordered C&P. Pay attention to page 6. Corruption and fraud outright!!! I have a diagnosis from the VA on 12-2005 of GERD with test to prove it. So, it would be subjective complains by me from the military all the way up to when I first walked in the VA's doors in 2005. It has progressively gotten worse over the years. I have a binder full of my VA medical records/VA primary care dr. visits and VA ordered test that confirm continuity. I have a Private Gastro Dr. saying the same thing. Chronic,Chronic,Chronic.

Page 6 is at the end

post-3716-0-36946000-1357680847_thumb.pn

post-3716-0-01029400-1357680857_thumb.pn

post-3716-0-64247500-1357680867_thumb.pn

post-3716-0-23446900-1357680879_thumb.pn

Edited by qwiksting

Here is my AMC ordered C&P. Pay attention to page 6. Corruption and fraud outright!!! I have a diagnosis from the VA on 12-2005 of GERD with test to prove it. So, it would be subjective complains by me from the military all the way up to when I first walked in the VA's doors in 2005. It has progressively gotten worse over the years. I have a binder full of my VA medical records/VA primary care dr. visits and VA ordered test that confirm continuity. I have a Private Gastro Dr. saying the same thing. Chronic,Chronic,Chronic.

Here are a couple other pages of lies...I hope in doing this, this will give other vets some bought experience.....

qwick,

This C&P examiner is an azz and obviously will not change.

The most important thing is for VA to acknowledge the evidence

in your IMO from the private provider.

I have not seen yet that they have discussed this evidence.

I was Discharged from the Army 23 mar 05, Diagnosed by VA on 28 dec 2005. Would this fall under presumptive, with continued continuity of symptoms?

Would this be useful??? I sent it to the AMC...along with all that other stuff

Hoppy has something for these clowns....

post-3716-0-36085200-1357685444_thumb.pn

Edited by qwiksting