• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Poa

Rate this question

Berta

Question

I recently filed a Reconsideration request on a CUE denial-

The denial was not based on established VA case law-at time of CUE-

and some of the statements were ludicrous in it- they gave me my appellate NOD rights etc---

The denial was on June 30,2006.

The VA keeps telling me I have no claims there at the VARO- they are all at the BVA-the CUES are gone

The BVA just told me they have two claims but not the CUES-

My local vet rep said he cannot do anything to check this CUE matter out-he has no contact with them at the VARO-

He told me this when I got my sameo sameo DRO review-

but his boss stepped in on that at the VARO level-

This is something the local rep should handle- he has consistently been giving me lousy advise-

I complained to his big bosses and it seems they are trying to sort this out- but I am beginning to realize that the problems I am having with my claims all these years might well rest on him.

He even told me that you cannot send more evidence if you ask for DRO review-

I sent him the M21-1 to show him he was wrong and he blamed his boss for telling him to say that-

Am I going nuts? I know for a fact he said he has contacted DROs and the VARO directly for other claimants-

I have told his bosses only a few things that have gone wrong with my claims-that he did or failed to do and should have- should I tell them the whole story?

It isnt nice- he tried to pull something on a colon cancer vet last year-

and I went over his head and got that resolved for this vet immediatly-

I also had to inform him of VA regs many times-other things---

he has a PD vet with no chance for SC at all and he is always trying to help this vet get SC- yet the VA will not SC that diagnosis and the vet has no other diagnosis-

I think he got mad years ago when he asked me to help this vet but my analysis of all that was -the vet has PD, not PTSD or anything they can SC. This vet is a friends of his-

others he asked me to help- he was surprised with what I found in support of their claims-

I am starting to think he has some sort of vandetta against me-

I asked his main bosses if they can switch me to another vet rep at Bath- I have no intention of dropping their POA. The other vet rep is great.

I forget what I was going to ask-----

this local rep has never sent the VA a 4138 or even a 646 in support of my claims.In over three and one half years-

The 646 is what proves their full representation .A 4138 shows their support for the claim.

He doesn't even seem to care I did not receive a VCAA letter and will be remanded-

The BVA person in DC was surprised that I didnt get one-more importantly she was shocked that they never read my IMOS at all-I am already set for a remand-

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

[font=Arial] You are better off going alone then having a VSO saboatoge your claim. FIre the VSO and let the BVA straiten out the mess.

Terry -- Not so, according t0 tje statstics that VA keeps, wjich show that vets without service reps fare worse at the VA than those with. Even if you think you know everything about VA law, it's good to have someone to bounce ideas on.

I guess I just liked out. I am retired AF and got a chance to go to a DAV briefing on a NAvy Base. The DAV rep took one look at my records and said I was 60 percent minuimum. If it was not for the DAV rep I never would have filed. HAd a great rep

jim

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim