VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Fdc Fully Developed Claims

Rate this question

JT24usn

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

I just wanted to say that this option worked wonderfully for me.After several attempts to get my PTSD claim approved I changed tactics. I filled out the Fully Developed Claim paperwork, attached over a years worth of Mental Health notes from my VA Psychiatrist showing she had diagnosed me with PTSD/MDD and showing my meds and my attendance at the PTSD group at my clinic.Also included a buddy statement written by my sister about the changes in me and my personality from before the Gulf War and to present.I submitted this all together (certified,return reciept) and in less than 4 months I had C&P exam with a VA contract Psych and a decision awarding me 70% for PTSD with MDD.IT WORKS, just make sure that you have all of your supporting paperwork including........And this was done through the Waco RO which seems to be very slow claims.......Good luck to everyone.....Grid

I fully agree..FDC does work and more Vets should investigate how to use them and why. I just did my FDC in the middle of Oct. and yes, I mailed it Certified and on the 19th, I revd. confirmation that the VA had gotten it. Although, it is still NOT posted on E-Benefits and when I call Peggy this AM, she said that they have 21 days to put the info on E-Bennies. That I did not know. I thought it was closer to ten days. However, I like the FDC and how YOU can control everything and not have to depend on others.

Good Topic.