Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

3 Out Of 4 Appealed Claims To Bva - Success!

Rate this topic

Troy Spurlock

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troy,

Big shout out of congrats to you on these victories.

Remember that service org that didn't accept you ?

This just proves they missed the boat.

Are you repping these vets via a 21-22a ?

Never mind the question above as I found the answer.

http://www.va.gov/vetapp12/files1/1204107.txt

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Troy,

Big shout out of congrats to you on these victories.

Remember that service org that didn't accept you ?

This just proves they missed the boat.

Are you repping these vets via a 21-22a ?

Never mind the question above as I found the answer.

http://www.va.gov/ve...es1/1204107.txt

What's really sad about that ruling is the misdiagnosis of a general medical practitioner as "acne vulgaris with boils" and the lay statements from his wife and second wife, in addition to friends and family (as well as the veteran), that detailed in sickening detail of the puss and smell and pain he went through due to 'chloracne,' a skin condition that medically shown in my argument that even the most expert of dermatologists admit that they have difficulty in differentiating between acne and chloracne.

Notwithstanding, it was was a win nonetheless; sadly the RO is dragging its feet since Feb. 2012 when the BVA ruled on this to give him a S/C % rating. That's all we're waiting on right now.

TS

Hello Troy......This is a huge win......and look at the timeframe. Not nearly the long time frame that normally happens. Maybe the VARO you are dealing with is one of the better ones but it also helped to the accuracy of the information you supplied. Well done Troy. I wonder what that VSO would say now. Your claim shows specifically that the Veteran is the only one that really can make his claim understandable. And it helps when you have brothers and sisters here to help cover your back. Your 1151 claim is very interesting to me also as well as others here. Please keep us posted. CONGRATS and you proved that the Veteran can .....NEVER GIVE UP . God Bless, C.C.

Edited by Capt.Contaminate

Thanks all...

And thank you all for your service and continued service in helping other veterans yourself. Even the discussions herein help those of us either advocating for ourselves or for others.

TS

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use