Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Some Movement On Benefits Explorer

Rate this topic

aggie54

My claim is still showing as gathering of evidence, but status changed to P&T on the Benefits Explorer. I am 90% Service and VA connected with 6 deferred contentions,

but now they added P&T what does that mean?

Thank you guys for any advise and happy New Years.

Aggie

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P&T does mean no more exams, but I would not take any data from Benefits Explorer as "your status" since you can toggle and change this information to see what benefits are available based on those variables.

I hope they have given you P&T but I wouldn't use this area of ebenefits as an indication that something has changed.

Best regards,

P&T does mean no more exams, but I would not take any data from Benefits Explorer as "your status" since you can toggle and change this information to see what benefits are available based on those variables.

I hope they have given you P&T but I wouldn't use this area of ebenefits as an indication that something has changed.

Best regards,

Yea, I can see where you can toggle it to see what benefits you can get, but it resets it's self back to the original status automatically.But when it automatically sets back saying Yes instead of No what does that mean?

• 4 weeks later...

Irv, I haven't heard anything else on this. My claim is still in Gathering of evidence. If I hear anything I will post it.

Good luck..

Aggie

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use