Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Moving

Rate this topic

Hollis

Well I think it is some what a success. I looked in Ebenefit and saw this ; Claim status went from gathering evidence to preparation of decision, so I guess it moving at snail pace. Also the estimated claim conpletion date moved also. It was 10/2012 to 2/27/2013, now it is 2/27/2013 to 5/14/2014. I think this is just another way to slow down the process. any ideas here?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, that all I have to thses days is hold on and wait. so glad something was done even so small as it was.. I als wish you the best, hang in there. Well I going to bed , been up since 340 am this morning, I had a very bad nightmare last night, could no go back to sleep.

Just don't be surprised or too disappointed if it moves back and forward a few times before you finally see a decision. Mine moved forward and back several times and when I finally did get a decision (saw it via the AB8 letter) it had gone back to gathering of evidence phase....has never gone to completion phase yet but I did receive the big brown envelope. guessing the reason why it is still in gathering of evidence on ebenefits is because they remanded a few contentions.

Well I a have learned NEVER get excited with the VA. My old heart can't that the ups and downs like it use to. But thanks for the kind words

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use