Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thanks To Hadit Family

Rate this topic

SolInvictus

Just wanna say thanks to all the elders and brothers and sisters here on hadit for educating a proud marine on how to navigate the minefield of va law and how to beat the system with my pride and sanity intact. I won my fight today, above and beyond all expectations. Didn't get envelope yet but congressman called to be first to take credit for the success. He said I won on all fronts 100% P&T. From AB8 etc I can see automatic smc s and k as well. I knew what to look for because you guys armed me with the sharpest weapon, knowledge of my opponent. I'm exhausted, but I knew enough to know that my family here deserved a word of gratitude, especially those of us still mired in the fight, I'll stay and help out, pay forward so to speak, the way others before me have done. Until everyone comes home. Thanks fam.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

This one made my day. Way to go My friend, I am estatic for you.

Be advised of all the bennies that comne with being 100 percnet P and T and if you can, get out of town for a while.

This is a great win.

J

Thanks J and Carlie, I intend to do just that, check up on the bennies, get out of town to some cheap country for a while and spend wisely. That's the only good thing I can say about the long va fight, you finish it older or at least wiser in the knowledge that what we gain cheaply, we esteem lightly. The converse is of course true with the va and I aim to treat it for what it is, a rare break of a lifetime.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use