Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exam After Ss Exam

Rate this question

bobz

Question

Ok finally got a C&P exam after a year. Been getting disability from VA since 1975, never requested to get it raised. Va doctor the regular one says I had a TIA last Feb. The Neuro Doc. says I had one in 98 which was in the brain stem which to9k out the left arm and hand. Now mental health treating for both anxiety and depression. Last December Social security rated me 100% disabled going back to NOv. 2011. Should I take a copy of their award letter and their medical records with me to the C&P?

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Ok finally got a C&P exam after a year. Been getting disability from VA since 1975, never requested to get it raised. Va doctor the regular one says I had a TIA last Feb. The Neuro Doc. says I had one in 98 which was in the brain stem which to9k out the left arm and hand. Now mental health treating for both anxiety and depression. Last December Social security rated me 100% disabled going back to NOv. 2011. Should I take a copy of their award letter and their medical records with me to the C&P?

Yes, I would take a COPY and offer to leave it with the examiner,

even tho they DO NOT HAVE to accept it.

Keep in mind that with VA disability compensation, the only medical

issues that are relevant are service connected issues.

Yes 2 of the things SS rated me on are my VA disability and they are the highest rated ones. My Primary VA doc just says stroke, VA neuro and the SS doc say stem stroke and that that is what took out the lefft arm. Hope the C&P doc agrees with them.