Fully Developed Claim

Rate this question

AfghanVet850

Question

• Answers 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I do not know the results out of St Petersburg. I do know that the VARO at Winston-Salem, NC have been farming a lot of BDD claims to St Petersburg VARO, so they must be doing something right down there. I expect you will here something any day. Just be patient...

I have had over 500 FDC's completed within 90 days at the Louisville, KY VARO. Most VARO's that I do have experience with are completing these claims from 3-6 months.

Just don't send or add anything to your FDC. By doing so, will revoke the FDC status and then it becomes a regular claim.

I filled a FDC Feb 01, 2013 It moved to prep for Decision April 08,2013 where it still sits does anyone have experience in how long a FDC takes out of St. Petersburg?

Afghan,

Welcome.

St. Pete VARO - us poor dogs are in the same VARO !

I do not know the results out of St Petersburg. I do know that the VARO at Winston-Salem, NC have been farming a lot of BDD claims to St Petersburg VARO, so they must be doing something right down there. I expect you will here something any day. Just be patient...

I have had over 500 FDC's completed within 90 days at the Louisville, KY VARO. Most VARO's that I do have experience with are completing these claims from 3-6 months.

Just don't send or add anything to your FDC. By doing so, will revoke the FDC status and then it becomes a regular claim.

I'm a firm believer in the FDC program. After waiting over 2 1/2 years on my initial claim to be decided I decided to file using the FDC process for my final two claims. The first was done in 111 days and my final claim was done in only 45 days both were fully developed claims no C&P needed etc I gave them everything they needed to rate them. Both were successful claims and it took me from 40% to now 80%. So if you do a FDC right up front as Meghp0405 says you should hopefully get good results. BTW I did these FDC's with a good VSO (AMVETS) and it's the Phoenix RO that my FDC's went through.

Edited by manning01

submitted another 6 fully developed claims today. I really think the word is getting out!

I see a new / different area for backlog . . . waiting in the gates : - )