VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Error On Ebenefits...

Rate this question

rpowell01

Question

I get this Error on Ebenefits and I can't figure out why...

It shows:
"You have experienced an error on the VA's part" then there is these weird letters and symbols below this line and it shows up like this:

d

T

Does anybody know what this means?

Edited by rpowell01

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Okay hadit must have some very smart people OR people who just doesn't know about the internet.

This is a joke and wanted to see if I could get some laughs...This error is a common error working in Information Technology. People would call us all the time and say I have an error and I can't figure it out. I would ask them if they had the 1.D.1.0.T error and they would tell me "I don't know, I might"...So, I would have to go where they were at and I after correcting the issue I would explain to them the 1.D.1.0.T error and after they would write this error down a few times they would look up at me and just bust out laughing.

We would have the "newbies" go around to departments picking up 1.D.1.0.T forms.

So if you don't get it YET write down the error on paper.

Reminded me of the Army, we would tell people to go to supply and get a box of grid squares or go to maintenance and get the key to the travel lock (which was just an latch that didn't have a lock, it was called that because whenever you travel you had to lock down a tube)......

Edited by rpowell01

I had my last stiff drink back in 1996. But I do have a bottle of Romania Sambuca sitting on my counter if I ever decide to go back drinking....wacko.png

Yea we used to tell boots when we were loading up to go into the field and we had to get comms to find a prc(prick) e5 lol